Many organizations face the some or all of the following training issues:
- Lack of availability of training that meets the specific needs of their staff
- Inability to release staff to attend training sessions
- Difficulty to provide simultaneous training to staff working a variety of shifts
- Limited budgets to cover training costs and costs to replace staff away on training
- Staff turnover requiring ongoing provision of training
- Insufficient staff resources that restrict time off for training
- Need for high-quality training for employees to retain knowledge and apply learned skills on the job
It is no wonder that organizations want to be sure that their investment in training is a good one! It is extremely important to evaluate the impact of training programs on employees' performance and productivity and, ultimately, on the organization's bottom line.
The Competency Group offers training return-on-investment evalution to determine the real-world impact of employee learning. That way, you know for sure that the skills learned in training are being applied during the workday.