Does your organization spend considerable resources in employee training? Is your investment in training getting the results you expect?
It may be a challenge for management to determine the effectiveness of its training function in tangible or quantifiable terms. The Competency Group can conduct a training diagnostic to get answers to questions like these:
- Are your employees able to transfer on the job what they learned from training?
- Is the training targeting priority skill needs or are some critical areas missing?
- Does your purchased generic training package meet your requirements for core competencies?
- Do lingering performance issues make management question if employees are receiving the right training?
- Is your current training program making a difference on organizational productivity and profitability?
As employee development specialists, we can help you change the answers into positive outcomes. Our consultants can provide an in-depth analysis of your training program and prescribe practical solutions.
Based on your organization’s strategic objectives, we custom-fit our training diagnostic services:
- Use measurable criteria relevant to your organizational goals and performance standards.
- Apply valid and reliable assessment tools.
- Identify strengths and pinpoint areas for further development.
- Make strategic recommendations for improvement of training design, content, delivery, tools, and evaluation.
Our expert team will guide you through the full training cycle from planning to implementation and evaluation. We will build a cost-effective training program that exactly meets your specifications.